Monday, 13 September 2021
- Monday, 06 September 2021 “TRACING OUR ROOTS: A WEBINAR SERIES ON FILIPINO PRE-COLONIAL ANCESTORS” – EPISODE 2 WITH DR. AMBETH OCAMPO
- Monday, 06 September 2021 “TRACING OUR ROOTS: A WEBINAR SERIES ON FILIPINO PRE-COLONIAL ANCESTORS” – EPISODE 2 WITH DR. AMBETH OCAMPO EVENT LINK
- Friday, 03 September 2021 2021 NATIONAL PEACE CONSCIOUSNESS MONTH
- Friday, 03 September 2021 COMMISSION ON FILIPINOS OVERSEAS’ “HIMIGRASYON” SONG WRITING CONTEST
- Wednesday, 15 September 2021 UPDATES ON COVID SITUATION IN FUJIAN
- Tuesday, 14 September 2021 XIAMEN COMMAND HEADQUARTERS OFFICE ON COVID-19 RESPONSE
- Tuesday, 14 September 2021 SHORTENED WORK/OFFICE HOURS RELATIVE TO THE DEVELOPMENTS ON THE COVID-19 VARIANT AS OF 14 SEPTEMBER 2021
- Thursday, 26 August 2021 DEADLINE OF OVERSEAS VOTING REGISTRATION AND OPENING OF CONSULATE GENERAL ON 26 SEPTEMBER 2021 FOR CONSULAR SERVICES
- Thursday, 19 August 2021 PAANYAYA PARA SA CONSULAR OUTREACH SA LUNGSOD NG QUANZHOU SA 29 AGOSTO 2021
WATCH TALES OF THE MANUVU ONLINE STREAMING
As part of the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)’s observance of Cultural Communities Week, the Office of Public and Cultural Diplomacy (OPCD), in cooperation with the Cultural Center of the Philippines, will stream online on the DFA Website CCP’s Pop Rock Opera Ballet production, “Tales of the Manuvu”.
Tales of the Manuvu premiered in 1976. The movement was choreographed by National Artist for Dance, Ms. Alice Reyes, brought to life by Ballet Philippines. The libretto was written by National Artist for Literature Bienvenido Lumbera, and the score was performed by Radioactive Sago Project.
This timeless pop rock opera ballet production is about the story of creation of the Indigenous Peoples of Manobo.
The production will be available for 72 hours starting 12:00 midnight on 16 July 2021 on the DFA website through this link:
Our Kababayans in Fujian and Jiangxi Provinces are invited to watch and promote this limited screening of CCP’s production.
DFA Statement on the 5th Anniversary of the Issuance of the Award on the South China Sea Arbitration
MESSAGE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS SECRETARY TEODORO L. LOCSIN, JR. ON THE DAY OF THE SEAFARER
STATEMENT ON THE DEATH OF FORMER PRESIDENT BENIGNO S. AQUINO III