Tuesday, 30 March 2021
- Monday, 22 March 2021 FIESTA FILIPINAS: VISITA IGLESIA
- Wednesday, 17 March 2021 17th WOMEN WITH DISABILITIES DAY CELEBRATION
- Tuesday, 09 March 2021 PCG XIAMEN MEETS CHINA FUFU INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CO.
- Friday, 26 February 2021 MARCH IS NATIONAL WOMEN'S MONTH!
- Thursday, 08 April 2021 REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) - LEASE OF VENUE FOR PHILIPPINE NATIONAL DAY 2021 RECEPTION
- Monday, 05 April 2021 REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) - VAN RENTAL FOR PCG XIAMEN’S CONSULAR OUTREACH AND CULTURAL ACTIVITIES
- Wednesday, 31 March 2021 NOTICE OF RESIDENT ELECTION REGISTRATION BOARD (RERB) HEARING, 19 APRIL 2021
- Friday, 12 March 2021 APRIL 2021 HOLIDAYS
- Thursday, 04 March 2021 REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR COMMERCIAL AND COMPULSORY TRANSPORTATION FOR PCG XIAMEN'S OFFICIAL CAR
AMMENDMENT TO CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER OF LOCAL CURRENCY
The Philippine Consulate General in Xiamen is pleased to announce that as part of the continuing efforts of the Bangko ng Pilipinas (BSP) to keep its regulations attuned to the needs of the country’s growing economy including providing greater flexibility to travelers to and from the Philippines, the BSP Monetary Board has approved the issuance of Circular No. 922 Series of 2016 increasing from PH10,000.00 to PH50,000.00 the amount of legal tender Philippine currency that may be imported/brought in and/or exported/brought out of the country physically or electronically without prior authorization from the BSP. The new policy became effective on 15 September 2016. END
Request for Quotations for Computer Maintenance Services
REQUEST FOR BID PROPOSALS FOR XIAMEN PCG CHANCERY