Friday, 19 November 2021
- Friday, 19 November 2021 PCG XIAMEN CG MEETS SINGAPORE CG
- Tuesday, 16 November 2021 XIAMEN MAYOR WANG WENHUI RECEIVES CONSUL GENERAL MENDOZA-OBLENA
- Monday, 15 November 2021 NEW XIAMEN CONSUL GENERAL HITS THE GROUND RUNNING
- Sunday, 14 November 2021 CREATIVE COLLABORATION OF TWO FILIPINO VISUAL ARTISTS FEATURED AT THE “DREAM OF BLUE 2021 – HUMAN AND OCEAN”, AN INTERNATIONAL CONTEMPORARY ART EXHIBITION
- Wednesday, 24 November 2021 REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) – LEASE OF VENUE FOR EVALUATION AND YEAR END THANKSGIVING
- Thursday, 18 November 2021 REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) – PURCHASE OF VARIOUS ITEMS WITH VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN (VAW) LOGO
- Friday, 12 November 2021 REQUEST FOR QUOTATION(RFQ)- CATERING SERVICES
- Tuesday, 09 November 2021 OBSERVANCE OF PHILIPPINE HOLIDAY ON 30 NOVEMBER 2021
- Tuesday, 09 November 2021 REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) – PROCUREMENT OF COURIER AND PACKAGING SERVICES
ONE HEALTH PASS (OHP) INFOMERCIAL 1 Ver 2
TRACING OUR ROOTS: A WEBINAR SERIES ON FILIPINO PRE-COLONIAL ANCESTORS
How did our Filipino ancestors live centuries ago? What were their customs? Which of their stories remain widely unknown to this day?
In observance of 2021 as the Year of the Filipino Pre-Colonial Ancestors, the Department of Foreign Affairs, in partnership with the National Quincentennial Committee, presents, “Tracing Our Roots: A Webinar Series on Filipino Pre-Colonial Ancestors.”
Join us in learning more about the Filipino people’s identity every Thursday, from September 2-30, 2021, on the DFA’s official Facebook page and YouTube channel (@dfaphl).
PAGDIRIWANG NG BUWAN NG WIKA 2021
Ang Konsulado Heneral ng Pilipinas sa Xiamen ay kaisa ng bayan sa pagdiriwang ng Buwan ng Wikang Pambansa ngayong Agosto 2021 na may temang “Filipino at mga Wikang Katutubo sa Dekolonisasyon ng Pag-iisip ng mga Pilipino.”
Ang pagdiriwang ay alinsunod sa itinakda ng Proklamasyon Bilang 1041, taong 1997, na nagpapahayag ng taunang Buwan ng Wikang Pambasa tuwing Agosto 1-31.
COMMEMORATIVE EVENTS FOR THE 54TH FOUNDING ANNIVERSARY OF ASEAN
In commemoration of the 54th Founding Anniversary of ASEAN, for the entire month of August, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) is organizing a series of virtual activities with the theme “ASEAN Identity and Legacy: Remembering Southeast Asia’s Culture and Heritage”, which raises awareness and pride in ASEAN Identity by focusing on our unique Southeast Asian cultures, history, and regional identity.
ASEAN month activities include placement of ASEAN flags along Roxas Boulevard; display of the 54th ASEAN Anniversary logo at the SM Mall of Asia’s LED globe; a “Throwback ASEAN” online photo contest; an online ASEAN Quiz; showcasing of cultural and tourism videos and photos in coordination with the ASEAN Embassies in Manila; and a five-part webinar series on the topics of women, spiritual beliefs, seaborne trade, food, and musical traditions in pre-Western contact in Southeast Asia.
Enclosed for reference are the 54th ASEAN Anniversary Activities, ASEAN Promotional Links, Poster for ASEAN Webinar Series and Calendar of ASEAN Awareness Activities for 2021 ASEAN Month, including activities organized by all Philippine government agencies (NOTIONAL CALENDAR OF ASEAN AWARENESS ACTIVITIES 2021 ).