Tuesday, 30 March 2021
- Monday, 22 March 2021 FIESTA FILIPINAS: VISITA IGLESIA
- Wednesday, 17 March 2021 17th WOMEN WITH DISABILITIES DAY CELEBRATION
- Tuesday, 09 March 2021 PCG XIAMEN MEETS CHINA FUFU INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CO.
- Friday, 26 February 2021 MARCH IS NATIONAL WOMEN'S MONTH!
- Thursday, 08 April 2021 REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) - LEASE OF VENUE FOR PHILIPPINE NATIONAL DAY 2021 RECEPTION
- Monday, 05 April 2021 REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) - VAN RENTAL FOR PCG XIAMEN’S CONSULAR OUTREACH AND CULTURAL ACTIVITIES
- Wednesday, 31 March 2021 NOTICE OF RESIDENT ELECTION REGISTRATION BOARD (RERB) HEARING, 19 APRIL 2021
- Friday, 12 March 2021 APRIL 2021 HOLIDAYS
- Thursday, 04 March 2021 REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR COMMERCIAL AND COMPULSORY TRANSPORTATION FOR PCG XIAMEN'S OFFICIAL CAR
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION OF PRICES FOR SERVICES
Please submit your lowest price quotation for the following items individually described below, subject to the following conditions:
Quotations submitted to this office will be considered final offer. In the event that the price is acceptable, a properly accomplished and approved PURCHASE ORDER or JOB ORDER will be served to the supplier/contractor. The delivery date will be indicated in the Purchase/Job Order.
The Consulate General hereby reserves the right to reject any/all offers; and accept any/all offers it may consider most economical and advantageous to the Government.
Goods/Services supplied and delivered shall be subject to the usual inspection by the Consulate General's Internal Auditor or duly authorized representative and
Payment will only be effected by strict compliance with the usual prescribed accounting and auditing requirements.
The validity period of the prices quoted must appear in the quotation.
Term of contract is from 01 August 2016 to 31 December 2016. The allocated budget for said service is RM6,000.00 quarterly.
The Company's technician will be responsible for the following:
a. All software maintenance, including installation and maintenance operation system as well as application program.
b. Assist in hardware repairs, replacement of expendable and other computer spare parts are not included in the contract. Technician will assist in acquiring quotations, purchasing expendable and spare parts needed.
c. Monthly maintenance of the Consulate's computers under the agreement within eight (8) working hours and without any delay, unless any special conditions arise.
d. All of the Consulate's computers as well as replacement parts will be covered by the maintenance service. However, if the problem arises due to natural calamity, the Technician will not take any responsibility and additional service fee may be charged to the Consulate. At the same time, the Technician will not take any responsibility on dispute of property, copyright or license of any software.
e. Provide consultation and technical support on computers, network and software, etc.
f. Treat all its technical support and service provided as confidential.
g. If the service needed is located outside Xiamen City, the Consulate will shoulder expenses for the transportation and hotel accommodation of the Technician. The expenses incurred, are not included in the service fee.
Terms of payment: cash or cheque on a quarterly basis upon signing of contract.
Technician may charge RMB 100.00 for additional service rendered outside the Philippine Consulate.
Deadline for submission of proposal is on 27 July 2016, 17:00H.
NOTICE OF REGISTRATION AND ELECTION TO ALL FILIPINO CITIZENS FOR THE 2019 NATIONAL ELECTIONS
OBSERVANCE OF PHILIPPINE HOLIDAYS
SHORTENED WORK/OFFICE HOURS RELATIVE TO THE DEVELOPMENTS ON THE NEW COVID-19 VARIANT