Saturday, 12 June 2021
- Saturday, 12 June 2021 MESSAGE OF SECRETARY TEODORO L. LOCSIN JR. ON THE OCCASION OF THE 123RD PHILIPPINE INDEPENDECE DAY
- Friday, 11 June 2021 123RD DECLARATION OF PHILIPPINE INDEPENDENCE SPECIAL ONLINE PRESENTATION
- Thursday, 10 June 2021 123RD DECLARATION OF PHILIPPINE INDEPENDENCE
- Tuesday, 08 June 2021 PCG XIAMEN ORGANIZES WELLNESS PROGRAM FOR PERSONNEL
- Tuesday, 08 June 2021 MESSAGE OF SFA TEODORO L. LOCSIN, JR. ON THE OCCASION OF WORLD OCEAN DAY 2021
- Tuesday, 08 June 2021 123RD DECLARATION OF PHILIPPINE INDEPENDENCE
- Monday, 07 June 2021 ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE REQUIRED PROCEDURES FOR OUR KABABAYANS ATTENDING THE 123rd INDEPENDENCE DAY EVENT AT THE CONSULATE GENERAL
- Friday, 04 June 2021 INVITATION TO BID
- Thursday, 03 June 2021 COMMEMORATIVE EVENT FOR THE 123rd PHILIPPINE INDEPENDENCE DAY
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION OF PRICES FOR SERVICES
Please submit your lowest price quotation for the following items individually described below, subject to the following conditions:
Quotations submitted to this office will be considered final offer. In the event that the price is acceptable, a properly accomplished and approved PURCHASE ORDER or JOB ORDER will be served to the supplier/contractor. The delivery date will be indicated in the Purchase/Job Order.
The Consulate General hereby reserves the right to reject any/all offers; and accept any/all offers it may consider most economical and advantageous to the Government.
Goods/Services supplied and delivered shall be subject to the usual inspection by the Consulate General's Internal Auditor or duly authorized representative and
Payment will only be effected by strict compliance with the usual prescribed accounting and auditing requirements.
The validity period of the prices quoted must appear in the quotation.
Term of contract is from 01 August 2016 to 31 December 2016. The allocated budget for said service is RM6,000.00 quarterly.
The Company's technician will be responsible for the following:
a. All software maintenance, including installation and maintenance operation system as well as application program.
b. Assist in hardware repairs, replacement of expendable and other computer spare parts are not included in the contract. Technician will assist in acquiring quotations, purchasing expendable and spare parts needed.
c. Monthly maintenance of the Consulate's computers under the agreement within eight (8) working hours and without any delay, unless any special conditions arise.
d. All of the Consulate's computers as well as replacement parts will be covered by the maintenance service. However, if the problem arises due to natural calamity, the Technician will not take any responsibility and additional service fee may be charged to the Consulate. At the same time, the Technician will not take any responsibility on dispute of property, copyright or license of any software.
e. Provide consultation and technical support on computers, network and software, etc.
f. Treat all its technical support and service provided as confidential.
g. If the service needed is located outside Xiamen City, the Consulate will shoulder expenses for the transportation and hotel accommodation of the Technician. The expenses incurred, are not included in the service fee.
Terms of payment: cash or cheque on a quarterly basis upon signing of contract.
Technician may charge RMB 100.00 for additional service rendered outside the Philippine Consulate.
Deadline for submission of proposal is on 27 July 2016, 17:00H.
NOTICE OF REGISTRATION AND ELECTION TO ALL FILIPINO CITIZENS FOR THE 2019 NATIONAL ELECTIONS
OBSERVANCE OF PHILIPPINE HOLIDAYS
SHORTENED WORK/OFFICE HOURS RELATIVE TO THE DEVELOPMENTS ON THE NEW COVID-19 VARIANT