MOVE WITH PINAS: "SAKUTING" AND ONLINE PHILIPPINE DANCE WORKSHOP
We missed you, Movers! Join the fun once more and groove with us as you learn the intricate rhythm and steps of Philippine dances from the comfort of your homes, through “Move with Pinas: An Online Philippine Dance Workshop!”
The Department of Foreign Affairs through the Philippine Consulate General in Xiamen, in partnership with the National Commission for Culture and the Arts and the Philippine Barangay Folk Dance Troupe, brings to you an interactive cultural experience that will take you from wherever you are in the world straight to the Philippines.
Dance the “SAKUTING” with the Philippines on 30 July 2022, 10:00 a.m. (Philippine Standard Time) via DFA Facebook and Youtube channel.
The project aims to introduce and showcase the creativity and ingenuity of the Filipino people, as they use the simple yet highly-functional ‘bamboo’ in a variety of ways.
Watch out for more announcements on the event on this page!
REMINDERS REQUIREMENTS ALL INBOUND TRAVELERS TO THE PHILIPPINES
1. All inbound travelers to the Philippines are required to register with One Health Pass (OHP) before travelling to the Philippines. To accomplish the form, use the OHP official registration website, free of charge, https://onehealthpass.com.ph/Registration/Step-1/ or by scanning the QR code
2. Accomplish the China customs health declaration form through: Customs Health Declaration Applet Updated or by scanning the QR code
For more updates, travel advisories and health protocols implemented in the Philippines, please visit the official website of the Department of Foreign Affairs (www.dfa.gov.ph) and the Bureau of Immigration (immigration.gov.ph).
HARMONY: PHILIPPINES-CHINA FRIENDSHIP IN LOVE SONGS AND LULLABIES
FIESTA FILIPINAS SEASON 2 FEATURING WAGAYWAY FESTIVAL, IMUS CAVITE
Who said that learning history is dreary? Here in the Philippines, we celebrate history, independence, and being a Filipino the fun way, with a festival! Last 12 June 2022, we celebrated the 124th anniversary of Philippine Independence, but the celebration here in the Philippines never stops.
Join us virtually as we visit, the birthplace of Philippine Independence and the cradle of the revolution, Cavite! Together, let’s discover what this patriotic province offers aside from history. See you on 25 June 2022, 10 AM (PhST) via DFA Facebook and Youtube channel (https://youtu.be/OF9QZK1F5do).
Watch out for more announcements on the events on this page!
Following the success of the previous season of “Fiesta Filipinas: An Online Celebration of Philippine Festivals” the Department of Foreign Affairs in cooperation with the Department of Tourism, National Commission for Culture and the Arts, and the National Historical Commission of the Philippines, we bring you a new season of Fiesta Filipinas.
The project aims to introduce and showcase Philippine festivals, culture, and traditions to our global audience and invite them to the country now that the borders are open again for tourists.
#ItsMoreFunInThePhilippines #MoreFunWithYou#Philippine Consulate General Xiamen
FLAG CEREMONY 124TH KALAYAAN AT XIAMEN PCG
Wednesday, 03 August 2022
- Wednesday, 27 July 2022 A FILIPINO REPATRIATED TO THE PHILIPPINES
- Tuesday, 26 July 2022 INTER-AGENCY COUNCIL AGAINST TRAFFICKING(IACAT)-TIER 1 RANKING
- Thursday, 14 July 2022 YINGKE TO CONTINUE PROVIDING SERVICES FOR ‘BELT AND ROAD’ CONNECTION WITH PHILIPPINES
- Wednesday, 13 July 2022 Filipino Association in Xiamen pays courtesy call on Consul General Maria Antonina M. Mendoza-Oblena