Monday, 09 May 2022
- Friday, 06 May 2022 PCG XIAMEN ATTENDS THE 2022 QIAOJIALE-FUJIAN PROVINCE OVERSEAS CHINESE FOOD AND CULTURAL FESTIVAL
- Friday, 06 May 2022 PCG XIAMEN TAKES PART IN THAI FOOD FEST
- Monday, 25 April 2022 PCG XIAMEN AND HUAQIAO UNIVERSITY SEEK TO EMBARK ON CONTINUED COOPERATION, STRENGTHENING OF PEOPLE-TO-PEOPLE ENGAGEMENTS
- Saturday, 23 April 2022 FOUR (4) FILIPINOS REPATRIATED TO THE PHILIPPINES
- Friday, 06 May 2022 TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF CONSULAR SERVICE ON 10 MAY 2022
- Friday, 06 May 2022 ADVISORY ON THE CLOSE OF VOTING PERIOD ON 9 MAY 2022
- Friday, 29 April 2022 ADVISORY FOR OVERSEAS VOTERS FROM JIANGXI PROVINCE REGISTERED TO VOTE BY MAIL
- Monday, 18 April 2022 REMINDERS ON ONE HEALTH PASS REQUIREMENT FOR ALL INBOUND TRAVELLERS TO THE PHILIPPINES
- Monday, 14 March 2022 OBSERVANCE OF CHINESE HOLIDAYS ON 3-5 APRIL 2022 AND 30 APRIL TO 4 MAY 2022
PRESIDENT RODRIGO ROA DUTERTE’S MESSAGE ON THE 54TH ANNIVERSARY OF ASEAN
WATCH TALES OF THE MANUVU ONLINE STREAMING
As part of the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)’s observance of Cultural Communities Week, the Office of Public and Cultural Diplomacy (OPCD), in cooperation with the Cultural Center of the Philippines, will stream online on the DFA Website CCP’s Pop Rock Opera Ballet production, “Tales of the Manuvu”.
Tales of the Manuvu premiered in 1976. The movement was choreographed by National Artist for Dance, Ms. Alice Reyes, brought to life by Ballet Philippines. The libretto was written by National Artist for Literature Bienvenido Lumbera, and the score was performed by Radioactive Sago Project.
This timeless pop rock opera ballet production is about the story of creation of the Indigenous Peoples of Manobo.
The production will be available for 72 hours starting 12:00 midnight on 16 July 2021 on the DFA website through this link:
Our Kababayans in Fujian and Jiangxi Provinces are invited to watch and promote this limited screening of CCP’s production.
DFA Statement on the 5th Anniversary of the Issuance of the Award on the South China Sea Arbitration
MESSAGE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS SECRETARY TEODORO L. LOCSIN, JR. ON THE DAY OF THE SEAFARER