Monday, 09 May 2022
- Friday, 06 May 2022 PCG XIAMEN ATTENDS THE 2022 QIAOJIALE-FUJIAN PROVINCE OVERSEAS CHINESE FOOD AND CULTURAL FESTIVAL
- Friday, 06 May 2022 PCG XIAMEN TAKES PART IN THAI FOOD FEST
- Monday, 25 April 2022 PCG XIAMEN AND HUAQIAO UNIVERSITY SEEK TO EMBARK ON CONTINUED COOPERATION, STRENGTHENING OF PEOPLE-TO-PEOPLE ENGAGEMENTS
- Saturday, 23 April 2022 FOUR (4) FILIPINOS REPATRIATED TO THE PHILIPPINES
- Friday, 06 May 2022 TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF CONSULAR SERVICE ON 10 MAY 2022
- Friday, 06 May 2022 ADVISORY ON THE CLOSE OF VOTING PERIOD ON 9 MAY 2022
- Friday, 29 April 2022 ADVISORY FOR OVERSEAS VOTERS FROM JIANGXI PROVINCE REGISTERED TO VOTE BY MAIL
- Monday, 18 April 2022 REMINDERS ON ONE HEALTH PASS REQUIREMENT FOR ALL INBOUND TRAVELLERS TO THE PHILIPPINES
- Monday, 14 March 2022 OBSERVANCE OF CHINESE HOLIDAYS ON 3-5 APRIL 2022 AND 30 APRIL TO 4 MAY 2022
STATEMENT ON THE DEATH OF FORMER PRESIDENT BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
FIESTA FILIPINAS: “LAMI-LAMIHAN FESTIVAL” ON 26 JUNE 2021
On the final episode of #FiestaFilipinas, we bring you to discover a gem tucked away in the southern part of the Philippines—Mindanao! Join the Department of Foreign Affairs as we take you on a journey to the cities of Zamboanga and Basilan, where you can marvel at the intricately-woven Yakan cloth, traditional indigenous music, and the peaceful sceneries of the Lami-Lamihan Festival!
The Lami-Lamihan Festival of Lamitan in Basilan is a celebration of the rich culture of the Yakan tribe and is a way to promote cultural harmony among the people from the Yakan, Tausug, Muslim, and Christian communities in the area.
Join us for the finale event of #FiestaFilipinas featuring the Lami-Lamihan festival on June 26, 2021, 10:00 a.m. (PH time) on:
The “Fiesta Filipinas: An Online Celebration of Philippine Festivals” project is a six-part, multi-format online event series from December 2020 until June 2021, which will simulate the experience of a festival through a combination of live and pre-recorded videos and live workshops and activities. The project aims to introduce and showcase Philippine festivals, culture, and traditions to our global audience and invite them to the country when conditions are more favorable.
The project is organized by the Philippines’ Department of Foreign Affairs and its 94 Foreign Service Posts, in cooperation with the Department of Tourism (DOT) and National Commission for Culture and the Arts (NCCA).
MESSAGE OF PRESIDENT RODRIGO ROA DUTERTE ON THE OCCASION OF THE 123RD INDEPENDENCE DAY
MESSAGE OF SECRETARY TEODORO L. LOCSIN JR. ON THE OCCASION OF THE 123RD PHILIPPINE INDEPENDECE DAY