Monday, 13 September 2021
- Monday, 06 September 2021 “TRACING OUR ROOTS: A WEBINAR SERIES ON FILIPINO PRE-COLONIAL ANCESTORS” – EPISODE 2 WITH DR. AMBETH OCAMPO
- Monday, 06 September 2021 “TRACING OUR ROOTS: A WEBINAR SERIES ON FILIPINO PRE-COLONIAL ANCESTORS” – EPISODE 2 WITH DR. AMBETH OCAMPO EVENT LINK
- Friday, 03 September 2021 2021 NATIONAL PEACE CONSCIOUSNESS MONTH
- Friday, 03 September 2021 COMMISSION ON FILIPINOS OVERSEAS’ “HIMIGRASYON” SONG WRITING CONTEST
- Wednesday, 15 September 2021 UPDATES ON COVID SITUATION IN FUJIAN
- Tuesday, 14 September 2021 XIAMEN COMMAND HEADQUARTERS OFFICE ON COVID-19 RESPONSE
- Tuesday, 14 September 2021 SHORTENED WORK/OFFICE HOURS RELATIVE TO THE DEVELOPMENTS ON THE COVID-19 VARIANT AS OF 14 SEPTEMBER 2021
- Thursday, 26 August 2021 DEADLINE OF OVERSEAS VOTING REGISTRATION AND OPENING OF CONSULATE GENERAL ON 26 SEPTEMBER 2021 FOR CONSULAR SERVICES
- Thursday, 19 August 2021 PAANYAYA PARA SA CONSULAR OUTREACH SA LUNGSOD NG QUANZHOU SA 29 AGOSTO 2021
ADVISORY ON BRINGING OF LEGAL TENDER AND FOREIGN CURRENCIES INTO OR OUT OF THE PHILIPPINES
NOTICE ON REQUIRING ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATES OF MINORS (CHINESE NATIONALS) TRAVELING TO THE PHILIPPINES
PAALALA UKOL SA HUMAN TRAFFICKING
UPDATED INFO ON VISA SERVICES
In compliance with the current Department Circulars and health protocols guided by the resolutions implemented by the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID), the Consulate General may only issue visas to applicants who were granted an approved Entry Exemptions Memorandum for the Secretary (EEMFS) and the Department’s endorsement Letter to the Bureau of Immigration (LBI) for exemption on entry restrictions to the Philippines.
Applicants whose names are listed in both documents (EEMFS and LBI) may launch their visa applications in the Online Visa Application System (OVAS) at www.visa.gov.ph, subject to compliance of the usual visa requirements and procedures.
Visa applicants who successfully launched their visa applications with the required attached documents are expected to receive a confirmation letter through their emails regarding their visa appointment date with the Consulate. On the date of their visa appointment, applicants are required to bring the following in addition to the usual visa requirements:
1) A copy of the Department’s endorsement Letter to the Bureau of Immigration (LBI) 外交部给移民局的批文函(LBI)复印件一份
2) Hard copy of their signed visa application form已签名的签证申请表
The Consulate General also wishes to advise all visa applicants to read updates on travel advisories, visa procedures and health protocols uploaded on the Consulate General website at xiamenpcg.dfa.gov.ph and the Bureau of Immigration website at www.bi.gov.ph for information and reference.