Monday, 09 May 2022
- Friday, 06 May 2022 PCG XIAMEN ATTENDS THE 2022 QIAOJIALE-FUJIAN PROVINCE OVERSEAS CHINESE FOOD AND CULTURAL FESTIVAL
- Friday, 06 May 2022 PCG XIAMEN TAKES PART IN THAI FOOD FEST
- Monday, 25 April 2022 PCG XIAMEN AND HUAQIAO UNIVERSITY SEEK TO EMBARK ON CONTINUED COOPERATION, STRENGTHENING OF PEOPLE-TO-PEOPLE ENGAGEMENTS
- Saturday, 23 April 2022 FOUR (4) FILIPINOS REPATRIATED TO THE PHILIPPINES
- Friday, 06 May 2022 TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF CONSULAR SERVICE ON 10 MAY 2022
- Friday, 06 May 2022 ADVISORY ON THE CLOSE OF VOTING PERIOD ON 9 MAY 2022
- Friday, 29 April 2022 ADVISORY FOR OVERSEAS VOTERS FROM JIANGXI PROVINCE REGISTERED TO VOTE BY MAIL
- Monday, 18 April 2022 REMINDERS ON ONE HEALTH PASS REQUIREMENT FOR ALL INBOUND TRAVELLERS TO THE PHILIPPINES
- Monday, 14 March 2022 OBSERVANCE OF CHINESE HOLIDAYS ON 3-5 APRIL 2022 AND 30 APRIL TO 4 MAY 2022
OVERSEAS VOTING 2022
OVERSEAS VOTING NA!
DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS ADVISORY ON CORONA VIRUS
UPDATED INFO ON VISA SERVICES
In compliance with the current Department Circulars and health protocols guided by the resolutions implemented by the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID), the Consulate General may only issue visas to applicants who were granted an approved Entry Exemptions Memorandum for the Secretary (EEMFS) and the Department’s endorsement Letter to the Bureau of Immigration (LBI) for exemption on entry restrictions to the Philippines.
Applicants whose names are listed in both documents (EEMFS and LBI) may launch their visa applications in the Online Visa Application System (OVAS) at www.visa.gov.ph, subject to compliance of the usual visa requirements and procedures.
Visa applicants who successfully launched their visa applications with the required attached documents are expected to receive a confirmation letter through their emails regarding their visa appointment date with the Consulate. On the date of their visa appointment, applicants are required to bring the following in addition to the usual visa requirements:
1) A copy of the Department’s endorsement Letter to the Bureau of Immigration (LBI) 外交部给移民局的批文函(LBI)复印件一份
2) Hard copy of their signed visa application form已签名的签证申请表
The Consulate General also wishes to advise all visa applicants to read updates on travel advisories, visa procedures and health protocols uploaded on the Consulate General website at xiamenpcg.dfa.gov.ph and the Bureau of Immigration website at www.bi.gov.ph for information and reference.