Wednesday, 14 July 2021
- Monday, 28 June 2021 DFA Statement on the 5th Anniversary of the Issuance of the Award on the South China Sea Arbitration
- Monday, 28 June 2021 DFA’S ONLINE BOOK OF CONDOLENCE ON THE PASSING OF FORMER PRESIDENT BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
- Saturday, 26 June 2021 STATEMENT OF PRESIDENT RODRIGO ROA DUTERTE ON THE PASSING OF FORMER PRESIDENT BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
- Friday, 25 June 2021 MESSAGE FROM ZHANGZHOU HONGJIAN OVERSEAS FRIENDSHIP ASSOCIATION AND ZHANG ZHOU HONGJIAN CO CLAN ASSOCIATION ON THE DEMISE OF FORMER PRESIDENT BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
- Friday, 16 July 2021 43rd NATIONAL DISABILITY PREVENTION AND REHABILITATION WEEK
- Thursday, 08 July 2021 BUREAU OF TREASURY (BTr) ONLINE FINANCIAL LITERACY SESSIONS ON RETAIL DOLLAR BONDS (RDBs)
- Tuesday, 06 July 2021 2021 NATIONAL DISASTER RESILIENCE MONTH
- Wednesday, 23 June 2021 INTERNATIONAL DAY AGAINST DRUG ABUSE AND ILLICIT TRAFFICKING
- Tuesday, 08 June 2021 MESSAGE OF SFA TEODORO L. LOCSIN, JR. ON THE OCCASION OF WORLD OCEAN DAY 2021
WATCH TALES OF THE MANUVU ONLINE STREAMING
As part of the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)’s observance of Cultural Communities Week, the Office of Public and Cultural Diplomacy (OPCD), in cooperation with the Cultural Center of the Philippines, will stream online on the DFA Website CCP’s Pop Rock Opera Ballet production, “Tales of the Manuvu”.
Tales of the Manuvu premiered in 1976. The movement was choreographed by National Artist for Dance, Ms. Alice Reyes, brought to life by Ballet Philippines. The libretto was written by National Artist for Literature Bienvenido Lumbera, and the score was performed by Radioactive Sago Project.
This timeless pop rock opera ballet production is about the story of creation of the Indigenous Peoples of Manobo.
The production will be available for 72 hours starting 12:00 midnight on 16 July 2021 on the DFA website through this link:
Our Kababayans in Fujian and Jiangxi Provinces are invited to watch and promote this limited screening of CCP’s production.
DFA Statement on the 5th Anniversary of the Issuance of the Award on the South China Sea Arbitration
MESSAGE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS SECRETARY TEODORO L. LOCSIN, JR. ON THE DAY OF THE SEAFARER
STATEMENT ON THE DEATH OF FORMER PRESIDENT BENIGNO S. AQUINO III